What's new

Crossed one off my list!

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
732
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought that I had found a quarter and when I went to drop it in my pouch I noticed it had an unusual shape.
 

Attachments

  • reale 1.webp
    reale 1.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 14
HALF TIME SWITCH SIDES ....
 
Way cool!!!!!!:icon_thumleft:
 
Oh dear, who going to say it first.....

Might as well be me...It doesn't look hammered & it does look like a replica. We keep discussing how many are chucked about, probably because they think its funny.

So unless replica is on your list, its still there for next time.
 
Oh dear, who going to say it first.....

Might as well be me...It doesn't look hammered & it does look like a replica. We keep discussing how many are chucked about, probably because they think its funny.

So unless replica is on your list, its still there for next time.

LOOKS LIKE A REPLICA TO ME - EDGES IN MIDDLE ON CROSS WOULD NOT BE THAT SHARP ON A FRESHLY STUCK ONE
 
I am certain you have found someone's cruel joke.
This is a replica coin. IMO
 
Didn't want to be the first
 
Condolences, amigo...
 
I thought that I had found a quarter and when I went to drop it in my pouch I noticed it had an unusual shape.

I hope it's real, but I do have my doubts also. Good luck.

aj
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom