What's new

Crowning of a new King & Queen

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crowning of a new King & Queen

I've put together a little committee to inaugurate a king & Queen of copy & paste

Although the reigning queen has left, she did leave enough submissions to quash any valid female competition :notworthy:

The kings spot is still open and a decision will be reached by July 4th... :headbang:

So guys, get busy :laughing9:
 
Re: Crowning of a new King & Queen

:laughing9: I agree the queen won't be dethroned anytime soon.

the king....hmm...maybe start a poll and we can vote?
 
Re: Crowning of a new King & Queen

A poll would be a difficult chore on here, but you can leave submissions on this thread :tongue3:

I actually copied and pasted the above from my Word Doc... Maybe I'll reply like this in the future too :icon_scratch:
 
Re: Crowning of a new King & Queen

Crowning of a new King & Queen spartacus53 2 30 Today at 08:49:26 am
by spartacus53

:blob7: :blob7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom