What's new

CruDads Continued Scouting Results...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,314
Reaction score
48,596
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cru'Dad's Continued Scouting Results...

Dad spent over 4 hours scouts several fields that we have researched as potential sites. Sadly they we all blanks but he did come back with some good intel on a field that had lots of Night Hawk dig marks, so we may return there.
As he was heading to another target he drove pass one of our Roman Sites which had been recently ploughed, he changed plans & jumped on the field.
This change of tack got him 5 Scrappy Roman Coins & a broken Roman Silver Coin.

So today we returned to this field but you will have to wait to tomorrow to see our excellent results! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    98.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 6
That's what I call turning a hunt RIGHT around! Cudos to your Dad on that move! Do you mean what I think you mean by nighthawks? Do you have guys illegally digging over there at night?

It's a big problem here and most historic sites I've gotten permission to dig had evidence of just that.

Steve
 
Good call by Cru Dad to go back and hit that - I like the lion button (kinda fierce and regal at the same time ) and the
broken Roman Silver is a sign there might be some more Old Silvers in there .
 
That's what I call turning a hunt RIGHT around! Cudos to your Dad on that move! Do you mean what I think you mean by nighthawks? Do you have guys illegally digging over there at night?

It's a big problem here and most historic sites I've gotten permission to dig had evidence of just that.

Steve
Yes, we have people that do land that they should not touch. But they still are far from getting close to us.:thumbsup:
 
Some promising results from the scouting trip, looking forward in seeing what else you got from todays hunt. Night hawkers sure give a bad light to the hobby.
 
Some promising results from the scouting trip, looking forward in seeing what else you got from todays hunt. Night hawkers sure give a bad light to the hobby.

Yeap, but we kick their A......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom