What's new

Crusty Indian and nice token

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
502
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Token Obverse 090725.webpToken Reverse 090725.webp

Got this nice little token today. Says good for 60 bottles...but then it looks like "with" and a "c" for cents was added as an after thought. Could not find any history on it. Although AI suggests it might be from Muskegon as there was a John McFallon there at some point in history (I'm not putting much stock in it).

Finds 090725.webp

And I got a crusty IHP (1905) and an old fishing weight to boot.

Patent D Coke Bottle 090725.webpBottom Coke Bottle 090725.webp

But then as a bonus I pulled this aquamarine patent D Coke bottle out of the clay. Doesn't have much case wear on the outside. If I can figure out how to get the remaining mud/staining out of the neck, should make a nice display piece.

Today's finds...

Token good for 60 cents with bottles, John McFallon
1905 Indian Head Penny
Old fishing weight
Patent D Coke Bottle, St. Joseph, MI

PBS
 
Upvote 11
Sweet Token.. The coke bottle is a beauty!
 
Great finds - really like the Token !
 
Cool token, nice glass! Thanks for sharing and congratulations.
 
Nice finds for sure :) What detector were you using ?
 
Congrats !!! Great token !!! In assuming it's from a dairy ? 60 bottles !
 
I like that token, nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom