What's new

CS camp Id help

Tnrelicman

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
351
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Tn
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT but missing my Etrac
I'm posting this for a friend, He has been hunting a cs campsite for a while now, Sat he dug these to items, the star is about the size of a quarter, the other seems to be the butt end of a gun, thats all I have, no other pictures at the moment, any help would be great.
Guy
 

Attachments

  • 2010-10-259510.42.09.webp
    2010-10-259510.42.09.webp
    5.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 2010-10-259519.24.28.webp
    2010-10-259519.24.28.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 309
Yep,looks like a butt plate to me,and I agree with Lucas :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the input guys, I'm sure he will be glad to hear that.
 
Upvote 0
Nice star and butt plate Guy.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom