CSASI Warrick County 4-H Center, Boonville Indiana relic SHOW 03/24/2024

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
journal_title.gif

The Central States Archaeological Societies Warrick County 4-H Center, Boonville Indiana relic show this Sunday 03/24/2024​

If you attend, please post some photos.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
dognose

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
I did not talk to Matt. If your speaking of Matt Dorso, he was scheduled to speak at the CSASI meeting.

John McCurdy was scheduled to speak at the annual CSASI meeting also.

Both Matt and John were absent and did not speak.

I have been attending the Collinsville show for approximately 25 years, plus or minus. I had not tried to figure it out. But normally I am busy jiving with others and space posting images.

So, this year after a buddy here on the forum sent me a text about the show, I made it a point to post images.

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
I did not talk to Matt. If your speaking of Matt Dorso, he was scheduled to speak at the CSASI meeting.

John McCurdy was scheduled to speak at the annual CSASI meeting also.

Both Matt and John were absent and did not speak.

I have been attending the Collinsville show for approximately 25 years, plus or minus. I had not tried to figure it out. But normally I am busy jiving with others and space posting images.

So, this year after a buddy here on the forum sent me a text about the show, I made it a point to post images.
I used to see Matt at some shows in my area but haven’t in a few years. I think he got married recently in the last couple of years.

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’ve been to the Boonville show before. I have a friend who lives there and I met some of the real old time collectors from that area. Revis Campbell was 90 when I met him. He was paid by pharmaceutical magnate Eli Lilly to dig artifacts for him back in the 30-40s. He had an amazing collection. I also met Chalmers Lynch from Evansville and saw his collection. Boonville is close to the Ohio River and in a choice arrowhead hunting area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread