What's new

Ct field hunts with Dear Old Dad

flintmel

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
337
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Heres a frame of points my Dad and I collected from the farm and local ag lots back in the 60's, 70's and 80's. I lost him in the late 70's but continued on and filled this frame by the close of the 80's. Sure do miss my mentor but sometimes feel like he's still beside me. Hope you enjoy! For scale, large ovate is approx. 4" Bottom center is a brass trade point
 

Attachments

  • adze and bowl 038 (800x600).webp
    adze and bowl 038 (800x600).webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 490
Upvote 0
WoW nice collection, one of theses days I'll gather up the ones I've found over the last 40 years and frame them.
 
That is a very nice frame. Thanks for sharing.
 
There is some really nice pieces in there. Like the long narrow ones near the bifurcates and that's a great style on the trade point.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom