What's new

CTH DVD: Ahh the memories

mastereagle22

Silver Member
Joined
May 15, 2007
Messages
4,916
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Just got done watching the DVD and almost teared up remembering how much fun the hunt was and all of you great people I got to meet and hunt with. Hope you all have a great Christams, happy holiday or whatever your greeting of choice is. ;)

Where's the next hunt and when????
 
WHAAAAA! I wanna watch tooooo!!!! Still waiting on mine. :'(

Merry Christmas ME!!!
 
Nana40 said:
WHAAAAA! I wanna watch tooooo!!!! Still waiting on mine. :'(

Merry Christmas ME!!!

In the mail Nana.
Burdie
 
mastereagle22 said:
Just got done watching the DVD and almost teared up remembering how much fun the hunt was and all of you great people I got to meet and hunt with. Hope you all have a great Christams, happy holiday or whatever your greeting of choice is. ;)

Where's the next hunt and when????

Got mine yesterday. . . ah yes, great memories.
 
Received mine in the mail today. Burdie, why did you have to send the windstorm and the cold front with it? I had to wait for 2 1/2 hrs before watching, the winds knocked out the power.

What great memories, and it was so nice to see everyone again. To top it off, just think that field is probably covered with snow right now.

What about that wild dance of mine? ;D ;D ;D

;) RR
 
River Rat Elf said:
Received mine in the mail today. Burdie, why did you have to send the windstorm and the cold front with it? I had to wait for 2 1/2 hrs before watching, the winds knocked out the power.

What great memories, and it was so nice to see everyone again. To top it off, just think that field is probably covered with snow right now.

What about that wild dance of mine? ;D ;D ;D

;) RR

I had to get rid of all that bad weather some how RR. ;D
Burdie
 
I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!! Yea!
Now...if I can figure out how to work all these remotes Charlie has here. :P
:D Must be the smoke. ::) :D
 
Got it! ;)

OHHHHH! :'( I miss ALL you guys! :'( When's the next one!!!? I'm ready! So many great memories with you all. :) Love my video, Burdie and Stoney!!!! Thank yoooou!!!! :-*
Judie and her awesome happy dance! Ros and that beautiful face, Noodle huntin' away, TC and those awesome finds, my sweet WSD, JD and Brian with those fantastic finds, Mr and Mrs Rebel great hunting team, handsome Snoopy, Rob and his neat machine, Jim and his ride 8) (thanks for the water!) ;) ME and BB!! :-* I better quit, I'm giving away some of the good parts! :D Don't read this if you haven't seen the video! ;D :D
Dang, I'm getting old and fat though! :P :D Had to find the button that makes the screen on the TV skinnier! :D That helped very little~! :D

So much more to say, but I'll be quiet for now! ;)
Nana
 
Got mine today and wasted no time getting it open to watch it, Great video, and great memories, Cant wait till the next hunt. When yall putting it on youtube??
TC
 
TEXAN Connection said:
Got mine today and wasted no time getting it open to watch it, Great video, and great memories, Cant wait till the next hunt. When yall putting it on youtube??
TC

It belongs to CHS and they are trying to raise money for more equipment in their class.
Burdie
 
I finally got to watch the DVD. I had to wait a week before I could see it. We lost power in the great ice storm of 2007... here is the story
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,124865.0.html

I'm laughing at River Rat losing power for 2 1/2 hours, but I loved the happy dance.

As I watched it, it was snowing like crazy, the wind was blowing at 40+ mph and it was 25 degrees.

What a great time, great to meet you all.
I'm ready for the next one.
 
Folks,

I want you to know that Santa brought me a great present the other day.................a CTH shirt and a CTH DVD. I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed watching it. Burdie, you tell the kids at CHS that they did an excellent job! Great music, too!

I loved watching RR doing her dance............LOL Most of the people I could guess who they were w/o names..............however, I'm still trying to figure out how Mastereagle got Baldingboy in that deer outfit?! LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Great job!
Mel

borninok
 
Rob in KS said:
I finally got to watch the DVD. I had to wait a week before I could see it. We lost power in the great ice storm of 2007... here is the story
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,124865.0.html

I'm laughing at River Rat losing power for 2 1/2 hours, but I loved the happy dance.

As I watched it, it was snowing like crazy, the wind was blowing at 40+ mph and it was 25 degrees.

What a great time, great to meet you all.
I'm ready for the next one.
TEN DAYS! :P That's a lonnnnng time without electric, Rob! Guess I don't have to tell you that, huh? :-\ I think the longest time we ever went without power was a week. That was the snow storm in '93. The most snow I had ever seen in my life! :o

Glad you all are back. :)
Nana
 
That electricity sure is nice, you really appreciate it after its gone for a while. We sure have gotten used to our conveniences.

Don't worry Nana, you still got it going on ! ;)
 
Rob in KS said:
That electricity sure is nice, you really appreciate it after its gone for a while. We sure have gotten used to our conveniences.

Don't worry Nana, you still got it going on ! ;)

Yeah, we wanna find stuff lost by our nations pioneers....not live like they did. Pretty harsh man being without electric for that long. Hope to see ya this fall at the CTH again. l8tr.

BB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom