


Gypsy Heart said:Girls and I did a trial run on putting up all the tents yesterday...it wasn't pretty....four hours later we had three tents up that resembled a refugee camp with 11 extra poles,5 extension rods,9 unidentified items and about thirty feet of rope....hmmmmm....I kept saying "well at Caldwell we will get some of the guys to help us"....I also found out that two daughters do not know when I say "back up"...it does not mean go left or right or forward...LOL
We are so looking forward to this! LOL

Gypsy Heart said:Girls and I did a trial run on putting up all the tents yesterday...it wasn't pretty....
Gypsy Heart said:Girls and I did a trial run on putting up all the tents yesterday...it wasn't pretty....four hours later we had three tents up that resembled a refugee camp with 11 extra poles,5 extension rods,9 unidentified items and about thirty feet of rope....hmmmmm....I kept saying "well at Caldwell we will get some of the guys to help us"....I also found out that two daughters do not know when I say "back up"...it does not mean go left or right or forward...LOL
We are so looking forward to this! LOL

Thank you all for being so much fun.
I hope you all have a really good time and that alot of photo's will be posted.