What's new

CTH3 OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE HUNT.

Yep ya get a warning but, sometimes they drop without any warning! Rainin south west of town right now so should be here soon!
Some of the church just left they cut most of a tree down out back so don't need to worry bout it now! :hello2:
 
Welcome it will be great to meet you!
 

Attachments

  • cowboys%20welcome.webp
    cowboys%20welcome.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 212
  • cowboys%20welcome.webp
    cowboys%20welcome.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 217
Cookies are ALWAYS a comfort food kurt-ks! :icon_thumleft: 2 friggin weeks left!!!! :hello2:

Steve ;D
 
Now you guys can have show and tell and then cookies and beer and then lay your head down for the night.
 
part of the storm just hit here. this is my garden after I tilled it and this is after the storm, after planting of the tomatoes and peppers and yes that is hail. it came down for about 5 minutes
 

Attachments

  • tnet photos 210.webp
    tnet photos 210.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 198
  • tnet photos 211.webp
    tnet photos 211.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 202
  • tnet photos 212.webp
    tnet photos 212.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 206
  • tnet photos 213.webp
    tnet photos 213.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 199
Ouch. Looks like you gonna have a big Garden this year though
 
it's about 1800 sq ft, although iceberg lettuce would probably be "shreds" now
 
needless to say, I was a little upset
 
Sniffer said:
needless to say, I was a little upset
I keep telling you to quit planting till after the hail season. :dontknow:

Burdie
 
Da... after the last hail storm. And to think I had to tell him that. :icon_scratch:

Burdie
 
now, why didn't I think about that??
 
I don't know, I just watched 75.00 get pulverized
 
Hail Sniffer, we'll take up a collection for ya! :tongue3: That sucks! We just plowed about 3 times your size garden but we're waiting for Burdie to tell me when hail season is over so we can plant. How many 'mators did you plant?

Spring time can be hail on planting gardens!

Steve ;D

Did it hurt your roof any???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom