- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,376
- Reaction score
- 207,770
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I might suggest you give a look at the new Nokta machines getting VERY close to hitting the market. I won't believe it till I see it in action, but they are said to have faster separation then even the Deus. Because I hunt mostly high trash and iron infested areas the speed of the machine is my most important feature. This is why I purchased the Deus and also why I went with the 9" coil over the 11" coil. I was happy to sacrifice a tad of depth for better separation. This is what allows you to dig a plug that has a silver dime, a nail and a piece of tin in it. But when you dig it you know there is a good target there.
To research yet another machine is just-just..

Thanks for the heads up on the other option.








