Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Feb 14, 2024 #1 Found between the mill and .1890s home site , I think it's brass or copper, don't see any wringing on it . Attachments IMG_4102.webp 455.5 KB · Views: 78 IMG_4101.webp 406.4 KB · Views: 63
Found between the mill and .1890s home site , I think it's brass or copper, don't see any wringing on it .
P paleomaxx Hero Member Joined Aug 14, 2016 Messages 842 Reaction score 6,915 Golden Thread 6 Location Upstate, NY 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Deus XP Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 14, 2024 #2 Roofing tack, early 1900s. I think they were used to fasten slate and asbestos shingles. Last edited: Feb 14, 2024 Upvote 2
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,005 Reaction score 9,167 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Feb 14, 2024 #3 I've found many of those and they hit like a good target due to being brass/copper and small but symmetrical. Upvote 1
I've found many of those and they hit like a good target due to being brass/copper and small but symmetrical.