Cullman County Area

Kevenater

Jan 10, 2007
Cullman, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
We need to get hooked up Lucid!!! I fished ingram for the first time ever last summer in my little 2 man plastic boat with a trolling motor. I probably fished it 7 or 8 times. I only went once this summer, at the first of spring actually, cause i bought a 21 ft bassboat and started hitting guntersville every weekend. There are some big bass in Ingram for sure, although I never did any good last summer cept for some little ones a couple times, the other times I hardly even got a bite. The one day this spring when I went was one of the better days i've ever had anywhere!! If you need somebody to go with u sometime let me know. I mainly just bass fish. I like bream too if i can catch alot of nice ones.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chefman said:
Hello, DixieHunter are you still in here?.... Nana, is Diggerbug still around?....... :coffee2: at Jacks Sat. morn. 0800, probably going to be too cold to go out anyway,....... yea I'm gettin' lazy. Had a great time talking with Tim last Sat.

Yeah. Diggerbug and I went hunting today. I told her about breakfast at Jack's Saturday morning and she said 8:00 is way too early for her unless we're hunting! :D I'm planning on coming. Who else? :thumbsup:

Nana :)

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
i might try to make it next weekend....i think im gonna take the kids for a drive up through the smokies this saturday since gas is so cheap now lol

DiggerBug

Oct 28, 2006
Bama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still here! Just busy, busy, busy! I spend my spare time following Donna around cow pastures! I do get to read most of TNet posts but don't have time to reply. Since I don't have time to reply to other's posts, I hate to post my own finds.

My real reply to 8:00 Sat. morning was... " don't they know Jack's serves breakfast till 10:30?" ;D

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
Good to hear from you DB. I know they serve later ;D but Jack's get so busy we try to get there and get out. One of these days we'll just have to plan a hunt and do it, just be sure to let us know when you wake up. :wink: :wink:.......Just kidding, I would be honored to be in on a hunt with you ,Nana 40, TimC(AL), and any one else that can make it. HH

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be there again, really enjoyed it last weekend.
Hey Kevenator, sorry dude, come on down to Jacks if your able.
I live on lake Catoma and just off my back yard seems to be a big hot destination of the fishermen on tournament night. I don't have a boat buy anyone who loves to fish is welcome to fish off my bank.

chefrider

Feb 11, 2007
N ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
A T PRO
No Kevenater, I wasn't trying to leave you out ;D. I was just trying to keep the post from becoming a roll call of everyone in the area. ;D . You are more than welcome. I'm hoping we can get together as a group and have a few hunts a year. :thumbsup:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DiggerBug said:
My real reply to 8:00 Sat. morning was... " don't they know Jack's serves breakfast till 10:30?" ;D

I seem to recall that was your second comment, Lisa! :D

Just kiddin'. Lisa deserves a break every once in a while. I keep her free time pretty well booked. :D

Kevenater said:
everybody forgot me? lol

Forget you? NOOOOOO! ;D See you Saturday morning! :icon_sunny: Maybe Dixie will join us as well, being that this IS his thread and all. :P :wink:

Nana

Kevenater

Jan 10, 2007
Cullman, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Lol I was just picking at everyone. It'll be a couple weeks or so before I get a chance to get up there. Got a million things goin on right now and can hardly find time to breathe!!! I'll make it eventually though!

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I had a really, really great time with y'all yesterday and look froward to a repeat performance soon. Nana I really enjoyed reading about the A$$ club, it was a hoot and when I got home I told my wife about it and that I was going to emboss that on a chair for her. Well anyway it was a real pleasure to meet y'all and I hope we can get together and form a club or even just hunt together. How was the waterfall?

TimC.

OP
OP
DixieHunter145

DixieHunter145

Oct 12, 2008
Hanceville, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 w/ YF-1 Invader Probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey ya'll me and PossumHeadEd are going out to the Kelly Community Center on Sunday January 25, 2009 if anyone wants to meet us there or somewhere near there please contact me at [email protected] or contact Ed.

Hal2k

Dec 9, 2016
Blountsville, Al
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, with stock coil
AT PRO Pointer, NEL Storm coil, Garrett 5 X 8 coil, 9 X 12 Garrett concentric coil, Nel 6.5 x 9 coil for the Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys/gals I live in Blountsville and have been looking for someone to hunt with. Shoot me a PM maybe we can get together.

potterman

Apr 2, 2012
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 di pro sl, Minelab Xterra 305, Etrac, AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TN AL- I'm in Cullman. Maybe I'll see ya around...

SilverDreams

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2005
Vinemont, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is anyone from the Cullman area still posting on here and/or getting together?

Hal2k

Dec 9, 2016
Blountsville, Al
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, with stock coil
AT PRO Pointer, NEL Storm coil, Garrett 5 X 8 coil, 9 X 12 Garrett concentric coil, Nel 6.5 x 9 coil for the Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im in Blount County (Blountsville) still around and looking for new places to hunt.

Aballard

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2017
Decatur, AL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would like to meet other Alabama hunters sometime. Been hunting the same area since March and it's beginning to become over-picked. If anyone would like to meet up, message me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread