What's new

Cumberland County, PA Warning !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,779
Reaction score
76,174
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rabid skunks in Cumberland County

All information used in this article is from a release from the PA Department of Health:

Last week three skunks found in Cumberland County tested positive for rabies.
One of the skunks was seen on both Yale Avenue and Brahmar Road in Camp Hill. The other two skunks were found in Lemoyne on Bosler Avenue and Herman Avenue.

http://www.whptv.com/news/local/sto...and-County/t6JVoaVpkU-l8Tdey8yyeA.cspx?rss=50
 
Well that stinks :laughing7:
 
I think that article was a misprint.... I saw this on the news this morning, they meant to say "rapid" like in fast moving little critters. You best be thankful they weren't "rabbit" skunks like the ones cross breeding here in NJ. These little critters are running and hopping around like silly, I tell you :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom