Joshbiz

May 2, 2014
Sugar Hill, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I have been hunting a little over two years now and not getting out as much as I would like. I have been to almost all the parks but looking for someone to hunt with.
I have an XP Deus that I am still learning and I still use my AT Pro from time to time.
Let me know if your in the area and want to get together.
Talk to you soon,
Josh Biz

robmill238

Greenie
Dec 4, 2016
GA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I am in Alpharetta and would like to meet and see if we can work together. I also have an AT Pro.

Jan 19, 2017
Cumming, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Josh, I live in the Cumming area. I'm also looking to step up my game some. It sounds like our detecting stories are fairly similar. I'm currently detecting with a Garrett ACE 400, but will be purchasing an AT Pro before the summertime in order to detect some of the local streams. Let me know what you are thinking and maybe we can tag team at some point. I've been looking at some private properties and working up the courage to ask the owners for permission to hunt. Paul

gagoldhunter

Greenie
Oct 18, 2019
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Never used one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this post is old but I love in woodstock/hooking springs area and looking for people to get together with this to prospecting. I do own a garrett detector but I am into panning and sluicing a little bit more. But I'm up for any form of prospecting anytime. If your still active inn the area hit me back. Take care!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread