What's new

Curb Hunting Behind Protesters?

airborne1092

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
633
Reaction score
649
Golden Thread
0
Location
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone out going out after the protests and finding anything? Tech Equipment, jewelry, money?

I used to hit the streets in Germany early mornings after the street fairs and markets and have found some things, but nothing really awesome Just coinage and the errant earring or necklace that was lost.
 
I am heading out here in the Seattle area to do just that!
 
just be careful of the Prince Alberts and toe rings! lol

Good hunting!
 
Watch out for the used syringes, crack pipes and assorted weapons some of those rioter/looter/scumbags (oops I meant protesters) have undoubtedly left behind.
 
Watch out for the used syringes, crack pipes and assorted weapons some of those rioter/looter/scumbags (oops I meant protesters) have undoubtedly left behind.

you won't find any of those bad things , these fine people are future leaders of the free world. may god help us all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom