What's new

Curb Strip Silver and to heck with Safe drivers!

JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2014
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After work today I went for a little hunt since it wasn't pouring down rain. Found a couple curb strips I had not hunted before and found this cool little silver ring stamped "sterling" At first I thought it was junk but it was wear it had been sized and it looked funny. Then about 10 minutes later I found this cool ole safe drivers award(from the 40's). other than that just a couple wheat's for the 40's

 

Attachments

  • zzzzzzzzzzzz11.webp
    zzzzzzzzzzzz11.webp
    22 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Upvote 22
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Those are some nice finds. I like that Safe Drivers Pin.
 
Congrats on the ring and other nice finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom