What's new

✅ SOLVED Curious broken whatsit

Beeps in my sleep

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
784
Reaction score
1,087
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in my dirt basement of my house here in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania. My house was built in the year 1900. And found this little guy. It is not magnetic. And I cannot seem to place what this would have belonged to. Anybody got any ideas?
20200205_103437.webp
20200205_103448.webp
20200205_103500.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dang as always you guys are good. Thank you !!!!! I can't believe you guys found the exact piece and now I know what is missing on it. I have been searching what you guys found. How did you find that on the internet haha? I have tried rephrasing everything on google and only found an example of the Hot water handle.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome I'd that's hillarious not much doesnt get an Id
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom