What's new

Cute little 10K ring

beerguy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
1,193
Golden Thread
0
Location
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc.
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
I went out this morning to my standard site, and dug a few coins, part of some plated silverware and a neat little 10K ring.

I have dug so many plated rings from this site, I was happy to see this stamp on the inside.

Thanks and HH!!
ring2.webpring.webpring 3.webp
 
Upvote 26
Congratulations, that's a nice ring. Thank you for sharing.
 
Nice gold ring.
I know what you mean about finding a real one. After digging junkers it's always a great feeling.
 
Nice ring find & congrats - thanks for sharing your picture with us and I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Nice ring. Any gold is good gold. Congrats
 
Really nice ring! Congrats and HH
 
That's a beauty! Gz on the real McCoy!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom