What's new

Cutting back, but not out

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hay guys, I think the time has come to make drastic cut backs in my AG hunting. Due to failing health I find that I can barely lift a dime box let alone a BAG from a machine. However I will still hunt a little here & there, keeping my eyes open for that elusive white rim. I'll continue to read TN postings, and wish all you big & small hunters the best of finds. HAPPY HUNTING, DozerD
 
Upvote 0
Good luck and best wishes Dozer! I do hope we will hear from you from time to time. :hello:
 
Cutting down on your volume just give you more opportunity to refine your social engineering allowing you to cull silver from the tellers without dealing with the dumps. Take care of yourself.
 
I wish you all the best as I have always enjoyed your posts. I too find hauling boxes a stain, so now use a dolly cart to roll the boxes in or out of the bank. Sometimes get funny looks or comments, but it works for me.
 
Thanks for sharing all you insights & finds Dozer
Always enjoy you posts. [emoji106]🏽
 
Wishing you better times. Thanks for all the insightful and helpful posts!
 
Take care of yourself. Hopefully you’ll be back up to full speed soon.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Hope your health improves and you’re able to get back out and hunt more. Keep on searching, never know where those little white rims will pop up. Keep us all posted on you and your finds. 🤑
 
Out of TOTAL HUNTING
Now in the hospital since Saturday but finally able to read your postings. Keep them coming.
 
Hope that your health improves. Sending positive thoughts and prayers
 
Saying prayers now for your improved health Dozer. Please keep us posted on our our progress.:icon_thumleft:t
 
Sorry, dang speller! Keep us posted on your progress!
 
Hey Dozer, Betcha nobody ever checks the hospital cafeteria cash registers for silver. Hope that helps you smile.
 
Hears wishing you the very best.:icon_thumright:
 
Right now I'm in ISOLATION for 3-days now. Thanks for at least having postings to read, I've a few boxes of dimes unchecked for 11-days now at home.
 
Just got OFF ISOLATION 5pm fri, now to try to get out of here and do just a little CRH to settle me down. Enjoying reading posts in all forums. Been in hospital since last Sat night, phew, this sucks being confined.
 
Get well soon.
 
Finally out of the hospital after 8-days, now to start searching a little as R&R recovery. Searched two boxes of dimes that I got on day of admissions, found 4-Rosies & 1-merc.
Dr says NO MORE OUTSIDE WORK, so I guess it's CRH'g, oh well do what I do best. Wish me luck. HH, DozerD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom