SkyPirate
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2009
- Messages
- 1,861
- Reaction score
- 83
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Raleigh North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
AH!!Ya beat me again "V",great I.D.I am too slow!!vayank54 said:It's the back of an old padlock. Probably 1800's. There was another ear with a hole on the other side and a bar slid through them when the key was turned. Someone else posted one not long ago and thought it was a buckle as well.
kuger said:AH!!Ya beat me again "V",great I.D.I am too slow!!vayank54 said:It's the back of an old padlock. Probably 1800's. There was another ear with a hole on the other side and a bar slid through them when the key was turned. Someone else posted one not long ago and thought it was a buckle as well.![]()
