CW Finds from last week. Also need help with id of object...

RiverRat3

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2009
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• CW.jpg
    CW.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 554
  • CW1.jpg
    CW1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 559
  • CW2.jpg
    CW2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 559
  • CW3.jpg
    CW3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 551
Upvote 0
Also I cleaned the bullets by running water over them, thats why some are clean.

RR,
Congrats on the buckle, but all that lead is my favorite. ;D Great hunt for sure. :thumbsup:
Congrats,
MM

Congrats on the nice CW finds. I can't help on the ID's.
Dman

Nice job Judie on the CW finds.....those 3 ringers are in great shape. You have strap buckle and strap rivit , that long piece looks to be something more modern and not from that time period, but I could be wrong! WTG

Keep on Digging! John

Nice Finds RR!!! Good dropped bullets. It's amazing how the brass studs or rivets from knapsacks, harness, or sword belts retain the leather around them. Is the 3 inch object solid or hollow? It actually looks like a small thread in hinge for a small gate that we use today. HH.

Nice lead I like that pulled cleaner bullet on the far right. The buckle could be period, I found 9 in one hole last week that were the remains of a knapsack. Great finds :headbang:

Nice finds! Hard to say what the threaded item is could be CW maybe not.

Keep up the good work!
Pagosa Pete

Cool finds. Someone had already mentioned it but the brass piece is a broken tire valve stem
The rivet and the buckle are more than likely from a fieldpack.

Thanks for everyone's help on identifying the valve stem, I had no clue. Thanks for all the nice comments. I cant wait for spring to get here, tired of the snow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back