What's new

Cz6 a 8 position rotary switch discrimination knob info

juit

Full Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
116
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
fisher cz5
Minelab 705
Fisher f5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone can sell me or tell ke werei can get a a 8 position rotary switch discrimination knob?

I dont want to send it to fisher i want to fix it my self I want to save to send it for a tune up
 
:( anyone?
 
Ask Fisher for a knob.
 
They want to check everything too. send it in. The CZ 6a is a fine unit.
 
The CZ-6a is the land unit of the CZ-21 except you can id what might be under the coil and you have a switch for turning off the salt mode to get more depth while the CZ-21 the salt mode is constantly on.
 
Last edited:
When is in salt mode does ground balance is turned off?
 
I found this at Mouser.... might be something here that will work. I think these are single pole. Look for something that looks like the 5th one down. Check shaft dimensions, some are 1/8", you might want a bigger shaft to fit original knob. Fisher won't divulge the specific specs? Maaybe they can sell you one. It will be a tricky solder job. I would jump on it but it's a hairy mess on this knob! Not sure if there's room for anything but the type they installed at factory. Good luck my friend! I LOVE my CZ5 (with Sun Ray Invader inline probe) and CZ6A! I have easily $3K worth of other detectors gathering dust since I got the CZ's!

http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=8+position+rotary+switch&No=25&FS=True
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom