What's new

D P Bob

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
1,104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, Thanks for making the internet a little more fun!!!
 
I agree 100%!!! :icon_thumleft:

When I opened the mail last night and found the 1/2 dollar just for having a little fun it definitely made my Monday!

Thanks Bob,

Grip
 
Thanks for upping the T-Net fun factor!
I was so tickled to receive my treasure in Monday's mail.

Thanks! :-*
 
Your Welcome.....

Lets see some pics..... :icon_thumleft:

I don't remember what I sent out.....
 
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
fmrUSMC_0844 said:
Hey, Thanks for making the internet a little more fun!!!

It's the Des Plaines River water ... SHHHHH ... It's a Secret ... :tard:

With a little Mississippi River mud to chase it down
 
Again, thanks for the treasures!
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0070.webp
    DSCF0070.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 207
Ill get you some pictures tomorrow. I work the graves this week. good times!!! ::)
 
Hey Bob,

I'm missing some of my silver walkers & tax tokens from my folders. Know anything about that?




J/K! ;D

You think he's fun on the forum, you should see him in person. He's a blast to hunt with!!! :thumbsup:
 
Kimsdad said:
Hey Bob,

I'm missing some of my silver walkers & tax tokens from my folders. Know anything about that?




J/K! ;D

You think he's fun on the forum, you should see him in person. He's a blast to hunt with!!! :thumbsup:

Check your back yard.. I didn't want to mess up my nice lawn for a test garden.. I couldn't find them with my White's.
I must have buried them to deep so go check your back yard....with your E-trac

Don't forget to bring a flash light....

Thanks Neil

Your a blast to detect with too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom