What's new

20 years as a Treasurenet member

spyguy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
239
Reaction score
491
Golden Thread
0
It's hard to believe it was two decades ago when I first logged onto this site as a member. The things I've seen, heard about and learned on here have been truly amazing. Thanks to all of you for making this site one of the most unique and interesting places on the internet. Although I haven't been posting in recent years I'm still very active with detecting and alternative forms of T-Hing. It was true 20 years ago and it's still true now --- treasure is where you find it.

HH
-spyguy
 
It's hard to believe it was two decades ago when I first logged onto this site as a member. The things I've seen, heard about and learned on here have been truly amazing. Thanks to all of you for making this site one of the most unique and interesting places on the internet. Although I haven't been posting in recent years I'm still very active with detecting and alternative forms of T-Hing. It was true 20 years ago and it's still true now --- treasure is where you find it.

HH
-spyguy
Way to go 👏 👏 👏
 
It's hard to believe it was two decades ago when I first logged onto this site as a member. The things I've seen, heard about and learned on here have been truly amazing. Thanks to all of you for making this site one of the most unique and interesting places on the internet. Although I haven't been posting in recent years I'm still very active with detecting and alternative forms of T-Hing. It was true 20 years ago and it's still true now --- treasure is where you find it.

HH
-spyguy

Happy anniversary sir..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom