What's new

d2 coil

brad dfx

Greenie
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
dfx/sunraydx-1/super12
got my new 10" dd d2 coil anyone else been using one how do you like it?I have just used mine around the house and have found alot of coins I missed with my stock coil but its been so cold havent used it much
 
The trick to using most coils is to over lap about 50% since the field at the bottom is only about 2 inches. The DD design means you won't have to overlap as much so you'll cover more ground faster.
 
Sandman said:
The trick to using most coils is to over lap about 50% since the field at the bottom is only about 2 inches. The DD design means you won't have to overlap as much so you'll cover more ground faster.
thank you if I can get the pin point down ill be OK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom