Daddy and daughter team up to git r done

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I went back this morning to the site where an old church once stood adjacent to my cousin's house. Last week I found 5 Indians there and I added another today. I've shown the back because it's nicer; it's a 1902. On the way home, at the grocery store, Miss halfdime was up to her old tricks, harvesting coins from underneath the vending machines and Coinstar. In the process, she found a very worn 25 wheat and this nicely preserved 29S. I haven't checked yet, but the 29S might find its way into one of our wheat albums. We're very dry here; we need about two or three days of steady rain to make the yards searchable again.

Attachments

• dadaughter (Small).jpg
    dadaughter (Small).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 0
Nice finds,

Yes, The soil is like powder right now. We need rain bad for hunting lol.

HH Jer

Great finds. Glad that coin star machine had that wheat in it and you have it in your posession instead of the bank!

LT

UP, Half..seems like the competition is getting might fierce there! 8) Congrats to you and Missy on the finds! :thumbsup:

Nana :)

Henry,
I must have missed your last post - multiple IH's?! Sounds good. :) We need rain big time too. Just 20 miles east of us they are good but we have bone dry dirt, brown grass and big cracks in the ground.

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back