Dahlke Jet log available?

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
I found a used 4" Dahlke locally but it is currently missing the Jetlog, hose, nozzle & pressure hose from the pump to the log. I know everything but the juet log is standard so my question is are the Jet logs available anywhere?
It's the model with the all poly body that the jetlog slips into. Micro 4?
Will a keene jet log slip in?

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I've made some single & multi -venturi jet logs for my dredges over the years and it's not that hard or expensive to do ! BUT there again ,I like to tinker and weld . I also had a Dave Franks PVC jetlog in my 4 inch dredge that work very well for 20 years until I ended up throwing in the towel because of I'm a old guy!

OP
OP
V

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
Any standard 4" od pipe will work, they might be able to build you one at a local truck muffler shop. 4" od is what you want, not the oversized.
Or here's Keene's -

Thanks Reed. Knwing the Keen will fit eases my mind a bit if he cant find the jet & I can get the dredge with pump cheap enough. I could just fabricate & weld ears on the keene jet to use the Dahlke studs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread