What's new

Dalton Frame ( Different Styles)

mogi

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
374
Reaction score
526
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi friends! These Daltons are from Webster,Greene and Polk Counties in Missouri. You will see different styles exhibited here. Wanted to share some of mine as i have seen many questions concerning Daltons. Enjoy! dalton frame.webp
 
Upvote 0
some dandys there,thanks for sharing mogi
 
Those are really gorgeous! Could I see a closer picture of the one on the top right? Is it kind of flat or elliptical? It looks a lot like one I found, but different material. :)
 
Those are really gorgeous! Could I see a closer picture of the one on the top right? Is it kind of flat or elliptical? It looks a lot like one I found, but different material. :)

bear creek dalton.webp
 
Some nice examples there
 
Thanks everyone, you all are very kind!
 
By the looks of the materials, most of those could have been made out of the same rock.
 
You have walked many miles and have been nicely rewarded! Very nice finds!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom