What's new

Dalton, Ga. show

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scan.webp
 
Upvote 0
I bet it will be a good show, hoping I will be able to go.
 
I'm planning on going as long as nothing too major pops up!
 
I'm planning on going as long as nothing too major pops up!

I might have to work not sure yet. Hoping I can go got to wait and see. Id order a table if I was sure.
 
Two weeks away
 
Saturday
 
I'm still planning on going...looking forward to seeing your awesome stuff again Willjo!
 
wish artifact shows would come around here like they do in Georgia. Mostly just hear about coin shows around here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom