What's new

Damn I need a fix lol

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
I am starting to jones for a little fix .... waiting for a couple of boxes to come in the should be here around 11:00... getting rolls once a week is getting to be a long wait in between.... damn maybe I should join that 12 step CRH program ha ....
 
Upvote 0
LOL. one more roll and i swear im off the stuff for good.
 
Yeah , I dont even look forward to weekends anymore cuz Im waiting for Tuesday and most banks 'round here only have the drivethru open on Saturday!
 
Yeah J.d. once a week is not enough ripping of rolls ...after I opened my 2 boxes w/ those walkers I was really craving another fix ...G+R had it right in their song Mr. Brownstone .." I used to do a little but a little wasnt do so a little got more and more " :D , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom