What's new

Dare I say Dream

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dumped my halves this past week at a branch I've never used before. When the bag filled, the teller was surprised, because in 18 months, bag 1 (halves) was never emptied. :o Can I buy the bag????. I had dumped approx $595 into it, so the remaining $405 gave me:
3 Bens - 52D, 53D, and 59D
7 x 64
16 x 40%
87D
02D
1 sac dollar
2 quarters
7 dimes
6 pennies
1 nickel
and 3 tokens

Box 1: 40% x 2
Box 2: 40% x 1
05 (D & P) x 15
94S
Loose: 40% x 1
 
Upvote 0
Yeah, the bag was short about $6 in halves. I figure $1.50 for the tokens, and $1 for a plastic coin holder (2 pc), The quarters and sac probably counted for 3 more halves. I'll take it anyday. I've never had 10 x 90% ever in one scoop, plus 16 x 40%. Well worth the $6.
 
87 P and D were only issues for mint sets so their mintages are really low and they are quite hard to find in the wild. Something like 2mil of each I think?

~Dave
 
thanks dave...thought it had to do with mintage...have to check ...think i picked up a D in yesterdays meager finds of halfs....
 
BBcardsRI said:
87 P and D were only issues for mint sets so their mintages are really low and they are quite hard to find in the wild. Something like 2mil of each I think?

~Dave
Close. 2,890,758 of each.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom