What are your 2023 CRH goals?

ThePt78Gamer

Apr 28, 2014
Maine
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello everyone. Was curious to see what (if any) goals youve got for 2023. I myself have only just got back into the hunt for about a month now and do mostly nickels and cents, but am going to see about hitting halves a little bit here and there as well. Anywho, Ill kick things off with my own personal goals for 2023.

Search 30 cent boxes. Would like to find a 1909 of any kind since I never have, and would like to pull an indian or two, preferably an 1800s one.

Search 50 nickel boxes. Id like to pull 15 buffalos, 1 V nickel, and a roll (40 total) war nickels for the year. Am really hoping for a 38' or 39 with a mintmark, and would like to pull a 50-D as well.

Search 10 dime boxes. I dont like dimes because of how small they are and I reroll so theyre a pain in the @$$ to do so, but yes. Hoping to get 7 silver rosies and 1 merc.

Search 5 quarter boxes. Quarters are something I have never been into hunting, but with west point ones being a thing as if the last couple years and the sheer amount of errors to find, Id like to hit at least 5 boxes. Hoping for 3 Ws and 1 silver if I could.

Search 15 half boxes. I know I know, it isnt much, but bankroll for hunting isnt super high at the moment and I dont know how reliably Ill be able to dump them without going overboard is all. Hoping to get at least 5 40% and 2 90%. Keeping things very modest.

Look forward to hearing from all of you. Heres to an at least halfway decent 2023!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread