Dark side of the coins

vince76

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2015
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to through these away cause im sure i will find more and more [emoji3]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1452870179.331305.jpg

Upvote 8
If you happen to run out, I know some really hot spots for that kind of stuff!

When people ask me what I am doing I tell them I am cleaning the park, beach etc. Recycling in good for the environment right?

Hey Vince. Looks like you are digging in one of my spots... I better not catch you!

Gotta love a pic of what metal detecting is really all about!! Vince isn't passing up any gold rings digging all that aluminum junk!!

Why throw it out? Separate it by type, blast the main crud off it, and stockpile it. When you get buckets full, take them to a metal recycler.

VINCE SO IT WAS YOU WHO TORE UP MY DANG LAWN ,AND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE MOLES AND GOLPHERS . I SEE YOU FOUND MY TRASH PILE .

Looks like my last day of hunting 5 sites. I pulled may more trash than treasure. My trash to treasure ratio really stunk last Saturday.

don't throw that little buckle on the bottom right away.i guess its a buckle?

Wait, I think I see a really rare pull tab in there.

I did an ebay lot of just random bent up bits of copper and brass - some boring/shot buttons - a few buckles - and got like 30 bucks - people like making stuff out it ...I guess - particularly the stuff that has turned green...

I have a giant tub of dug metal out in my garage. Probably mostly garbage, but I save it all to sort through during the winter. Gives me a chance to play with dirty dug metal while in housebound lol, and hey you never know-maybe I missed something good!

I did an ebay lot of just random bent up bits of copper and brass - some boring/shot buttons - a few buckles - and got like 30 bucks - people like making stuff out it ...I guess - particularly the stuff that has turned green...

My sister in law is big into steampunk, and even making steampunk influenced artwork. She absolutely loves when I give her my old junk like old gears and clock guts and other similar stuff.

You know that you are throwing away some $0.667/pound aluminum?:laughing7:
Marvin

don't throw that little buckle on the bottom right away.i guess its a buckle?

Yes it is. I have a lot and i dont know what to do with them!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back