Darn, I love that girl!!!

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Being both 60, my wife and I dont buy for each other at Christmas, Just our grown boys and the grand children. She knows I have been wanting to add another detector. I heard the magic words the other day " Why dont you get that other detector you want, in the Spring?" WHAT!!!! :hello2: She did'nt know I have already been trying to decide on which one........... an Etrac or ctx3030:laughing7: I think she feels guilty, cuz she has an Ipad, a laptop, an I phone 6, and just got a fancy new camera! I have a desk top. and Trac phone!! lol Life is good

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:occasion14:...eyeballin my new reilly water scoop right now.I got her a sand scoop and new digger.Its on !!

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Life is good! Congrats
So what's it gonna be? ETrac or CTX?
Peace ✌

Not sure, yet................watching a lot of vidios..............deff leaning towards 3030 This AT pro is my first machine, and I realy enjoy going out with it, and am very confident I will find good stuff. Dont want to make this too difficult , and take the fun out of it!

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me say that earlier this year I was fully prepared to purchase a Deus. Luckily a great deal on a ETrac came to me. Best detector I have. No question.
My only regret, that it's not waterproof. This years machine might just be a 30/30. But I'm having such success with my ETrac, I will most likely not buy a new detector this forthcoming year. Thus far, the covers I have work well.
Best of luck in your choice.
Peace ✌

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let me say that earlier this year I was fully prepared to purchase a Deus. Luckily a great deal on a ETrac came to me. Best detector I have. No question.
My only regret, that it's not waterproof. This years machine might just be a 30/30. But I'm having such success with my ETrac, I will most likely not buy a new detector this forthcoming year. Thus far, the covers I have work well.
Best of luck in your choice.
Peace ✌

See, thats just it, I could save a $1000 and go with the Etrac, and use the At pro, water hunting ( I live 3 miles from Lake Huron) The Deus was in the mix also, in the beginning..................so many options!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminder we are a family friendly forum not a bar or locker room..

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reminder we are a family friendly forum not a bar or locker room..

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

I have no clue what that was all about:BangHead:.........dont think I said anything wrong?:icon_scratch:

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Being both 60, my wife and I dont buy for each other at Christmas, Just our grown boys and the grand children. She knows I have been wanting to add another detector. I heard the magic words the other day " Why dont you get that other detector you want, in the Spring?" WHAT!!!! :hello2: She did'nt know I have already been trying to decide on which one........... an Etrac or ctx3030:laughing7: I think she feels guilty, cuz she has an Ipad, a laptop, an I phone 6, and just got a fancy new camera! I have a desk top. and Trac phone!! lol Life is good

believe me she dont feel guilty.she's tellin you go out and buy a better detector a better one then when you find so much good stuff i.e gold rings,gold doubloons,diamond rings.you'll be the one that feels guilty and then you'll go and buy her more goodies.how bout that new mercedes she's been eyin?just sayin.you poor guy!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread