What's new

David Gilmour

I have the Live in Gdansk CD/DVD set. It is one of the last (known to me) recordings with David Gilmour and Richard Wright on stage together. If you are a Floyd/Gilmour fan you need to check this one out.
Disc 2
Shine on You Crazy Diamond
Astronomy Domine
Fat Old Sun
High Hopes
Echoes ….25 plus minutes
Wish You Were Here
A Great Day for Freedom
Comfortably Numb…..Might be the best live version ever.
 
I have the Live in Gdansk CD/DVD set. It is one of the last (known to me) recordings with David Gilmour and Richard Wright on stage together. If you are a Floyd/Gilmour fan you need to check this one out.
Disc 2
Shine on You Crazy Diamond
Astronomy Domine
Fat Old Sun
High Hopes
Echoes ….25 plus minutes
Wish You Were Here
A Great Day for Freedom
Comfortably Numb…..Might be the best live version ever.

Excellent tip, couldn’t find the dvd but ordered the cd and streamed the concert on Prime Video last night. Wow. Just a giant of musical genius. And I agree, the best I’ve heard to date. Never had the opportunity to see him live, so this is the next best thing in my opinion. Thank you for the tip!👍
 
Yes !!

gil.webp



gil 2.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom