What's new

day 10: Mud Harbor- 14 Barber dime, no wheat, more meat & can I wear on it my boot?

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
day 10: Mud Harbor- '14 Barber dime, no wheat, more meat & can I wear on it my boot?

1st Barber dime for me here, the herd keeps on growing, found a "no eye deer" what it is, made of brass. I generally do not dig iron, but this is a target that begged me to dig it---7 3/4" wide X 6" long weighing 3 pounds after 10 minutes of beating the rust off. 1 nail still in it. FMERG scored 2 more Mercs., a Buff & some wheat. back again today:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: IMG_2029.webpIMG_2030.webpIMG_2031.webpIMG_2032.webpIMG_2033.webpIMG_2034.webpIMG_2035.webpIMG_2036.webpIMG_2037.webpIMG_2038.webpIMG_2039.webpIMG_2040.webp
 
Upvote 12
Nice barber n buff!, good hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom