What's new

day 2 at the farm

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must have been my lucky weekend the wife let me out twice to play ! I managed to get one more flat button "double gilt " and rivet with some leather still on it and one .58 cal three ringer . And check out my little friend I meet while I was there looking around the barn !
 

Attachments

  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 351
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0
nice looking girl friend you got there. Dose she have a sister. Guess I just getting lonely......Matt
 
Hiya neighbor :).

Couple good finds there. Definitely some potential for some old coins and relics. Gotta love living in VA, so much old stuff in the dirt :).

Anthony
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom