Day# 20 "Barely made it"
Felt lucky this morning, so threw "Riley" in the car, lit my cigar and hit one of my most profitable routes. Unfortunately, only got a few customer wrapped rolls but all were skunks. About half way through, I managed one dirty 40%er from a teller tray. Have to mention that most of the banks had no loose ones either. Since the streak was alive, thought I'd do some "corporate shotgun rolls" if any of the last banks had any. Well, one bank had a whole box and I decided to take $250. Got one ender and that was hit. Made my "dump" on the way home, happy that I "barely managed to keep things going". Sorry that the pic stinks. Used my cell phone in my daughter's absence. It's out there....keep at it.
rileyboy and "Riley"
Felt lucky this morning, so threw "Riley" in the car, lit my cigar and hit one of my most profitable routes. Unfortunately, only got a few customer wrapped rolls but all were skunks. About half way through, I managed one dirty 40%er from a teller tray. Have to mention that most of the banks had no loose ones either. Since the streak was alive, thought I'd do some "corporate shotgun rolls" if any of the last banks had any. Well, one bank had a whole box and I decided to take $250. Got one ender and that was hit. Made my "dump" on the way home, happy that I "barely managed to keep things going". Sorry that the pic stinks. Used my cell phone in my daughter's absence. It's out there....keep at it.
rileyboy and "Riley"
Attachments
Upvote
0







