Day# 22 "Unexpected Streak Extender"
Have been taking some days for from CRHing and was out and about on other matters. Got a cell phone call from one of my "friendly Tellers" advising that she just got in four rolls of half dollars from a customer. Fortunately I was only a few miles away, so stopped by to pick them up. A search of the rolls yielded two 40%ers (no pic warranted). Made an unplanned extention of the streak. I don't plan on doing any CRHing until next week sometime. Want to give the banks a chance to "re-lode".
Happy Hunting Everyone. It's out there. You just have to keep at it.
rileyboy
Have been taking some days for from CRHing and was out and about on other matters. Got a cell phone call from one of my "friendly Tellers" advising that she just got in four rolls of half dollars from a customer. Fortunately I was only a few miles away, so stopped by to pick them up. A search of the rolls yielded two 40%ers (no pic warranted). Made an unplanned extention of the streak. I don't plan on doing any CRHing until next week sometime. Want to give the banks a chance to "re-lode".
Happy Hunting Everyone. It's out there. You just have to keep at it.
rileyboy
Upvote
0








