What's new

Day after Halloween KGIII and spooky surprise

Z.K.

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2015
Messages
1,016
Reaction score
1,417
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Grants
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New early cellar hole...no foundation stones, just a very slight depression that caught my eye. Glad I decided to check it out. No trash to speak of!

Nice (I think legit) George 3rd, drop dead beautiful dandies, old spoon head, mystery blob, and a spooky fastener that I wish I had found a day earlier.

Cheers image.webp
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    267.1 KB · Views: 124
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    289 KB · Views: 135
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    271 KB · Views: 164
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    286.4 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 14
Wow. Those buttons are killer.
 
Nice copper and buttons, congrats.
 
You got a good eye. It paid off. Congrats on those digs. :occasion14:
 
Wow. Those buttons are killer.

Thanks, I am beginning to really, really like these fancy buttons. They sure have been easier to find than coins! HH
 
AN OLE GEORGIE PORGIE AND SWEET BUTTONS , NICE ....
 
Those are beautiful buttons...I love finding those big dandy buttons...especially when they have designs like that...Congrats
 
supposedly the Dutch were known for a lot of the designed dandies in the north east
lot of Dutch settled early around the Hudson river area and that's why we get a fair amount in New England
1536374iko7yr08du.gif
 
Awesome finds, WTG....:occasion14:
 
Nice finds for sure, keep us posted if you go back.
 
Thanks guys, so glad you are enjoying these as much as I do.

Casper, I appreciate that context you gave on the dandies. Have you (or anyone else?) come across any experts on that type of button? I can't seem to find a reference book with some light searching.

Ken
 
Love the dandies and the KG III as well :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom