What's new

Daytondigger heading for Bell county, anyone want to detect?

daytondigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
I'm heading down to Bell County tomorrow through Sunday for Thanksgiving. Anyone want to hunt? I'm willing to drive within in two hours of Pineville. Very interested in finding tokens or scrip. I'm really interested in the Rockcastle County area. Email me, PM me or call at 937-475-3316.
Thanks, Steve
 
No, not really. I didn't end up doing much detecting. One of my caving buddies decided to go down with me so we could inventory the caves on my familie's property on Pine Mountain and start a survey of a large cave in Rockcastle county. I did go out to the old Black Star mining camp where my grandpa worked. I dug a piece of play money that I was sure was going to be my first piece of scrip. >:( Oh well. I also detected around one of the old popular caves and dug up some clad, this is the same place I dug a seated dime at last April.
 

Attachments

  • IM000773.webp
    IM000773.webp
    184.5 KB · Views: 200

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom