davebien
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2008
- Messages
- 323
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- DuPage County, IL
- Detector(s) used
- DFX and now a new Minelab Explorer SE Pro
- #1
Thread Owner
Well, this is either my last post or one of many new ones. I know I haven't posted much, I'm more of a lurker. The wife just might kill me after next Tuesday. I just ordered a brand new Minelab SE Pro to go along with my DFX. A Christmas gift to myself. After reading about all the finds by Kermit, along with others, I took the plunge. Now I need to get out to XXXXXX. I live in DuPage and am very near Kane Co. Its sorta like horse thieves in the county areas. I think both are shot. 
Guess we'll see how things go next week.
Merry Christmas to all (not Happy Holidays, I'm not too PC )

Guess we'll see how things go next week.
Merry Christmas to all (not Happy Holidays, I'm not too PC )

. She checks the CC account on a regular basis, just too tired after teaching today. I'm already retired with a LONG list of undone chores, LOL. With winter coming I need to get a PART TIME job, its getting boring. "HI, welcome to XXXXmart. Do you need a cart and does the brat need a sticker?" I'll probably last about 4 hours before I punch someone!!!!

so I'm safe for now. She doesn't have any idea about my Christmas gift (to myself). I did however pull the instruction book out to read. What in the heck did I get myself into
I feel like I'm back in school. 6 or so inches of snow too !!
( I'm on the left )






