DEAR DD-777, RE: TESORO BURRITO 2 DETECTOR

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
DEAR DD-777,

as i was reading ur posts i noticed u have not confined ur treasure hunting to spendable stuff but are seeking palatible treasures as well. i see on ur profile bar that u have the famously deadly TESORO BURRITO 2 UMAX BURRITO DETECTOR. i know that there are wizards at tesoro and have owned many of their excellent products.but was not aware of their current venture into the mexican cuisine detector field.PERHAPS WAS DEVELOPED IN CONJUCTION WITH GLUETEUS MAXIMUS DETECTOR CO ? I MAY SMELL THEM HERE? how does this work.? i would need a wet / dry switch continuously variable for i like both wet and dry varieties of burrito.depending on my mood and hunger. notch rejectionn for chopped onion,yeech! and extra avacado sensitivity switch.and of course a toggle for corn or flour tortilla mode.does it have a potentiometer for sauce i want to find all strengths from mild to burn my tongue off. also FART REDUCTION WOULD BE NICE. :thumbsup: AND A BRAND PREFERENCE LOCATOR. i do not want to end up at pepes or taco bell when i was expecting EL FAMOUS BURRITO. THINK OF IT !! NO MORE FUMBLING FOR HIDDEN BURRITOES ANYMORE.WITH MY NEW BURRITO DETECTOR TO GUIDE ME I WILL BE IN MEX FOOD HEAVEN. HEY DD-777 ALL IN GOOD FUN ! I COULDNT RESIST THE TEMPTING OPENING THAT UR MISSPELL MAKES. thanks for voting me king of clad. i will try to find something better to be known for but till then.hh buddies. S......

Monty said:
HUH? Monty
here from dd-777 i.d bar

HOLD FAST

Over 'Yonder
Detector used:
Tesoro Burrito II Umax / Minelab Exp.SE / Garrett GTAx550 / BH QDII
IS SUPPOSED 2B BANDIDO 2. HAVE ONE ,MYSELF.NOW DOES ANYONE GET IT ?
NOW DOES THAT MAKE NONESENSE

scrounger said:
Monty said:
HUH? Monty
here from dd-777 i.d bar

HOLD FAST

Over 'Yonder
Detector used:
Tesoro Burrito II Umax / Minelab Exp.SE / Garrett GTAx550 / BH QDII
IS SUPPOSED 2B BANDIDO 2. HAVE ONE ,MYSELF.NOW DOES ANYONE GET IT ?

Got it amego just had to look farther to the left. :tongue3:
:icon_scratch:

Your buddy Burdie

well duz i hasta rename mine nowz?

What the farp?

Incredibly, I have never seen this post until it was pointed out to me today by NC Joe. All in good fun indeed Scrounger! I misspelled on purpose - it was my "name" for my Bandito II. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the two new Tesoro machines - the PoloConQueso MicroMax and the AgaveBlueEspecial MicroMax. Both are reported to be deep and both will have (much to your liking) an "All Onion" pinpoint mode for those hard to see chopped onions. The new SalsaGrandeCaliente probe should be out by the first of July. :tongue3: ;D

Gracias Amigo!

Juan Pablo DD-777 Montezuma :icon_sunny:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumleft:

Damn now I'm hungry :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back