What's new

Dec 7th, 2024, Cartersville Georgia relic show

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,573
Reaction score
13,191
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Upvote 4
I hope to meet some members at the show. If you are interested in going send me a pm
 
Bumping this
Host saying it’s almost sold out so it should be a good show. Only a couple of tables left
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5068.webp
    IMG_5068.webp
    226.9 KB · Views: 64
nice.
I agree should be a good show
 
Be careful everyone, check out their stolen things link page, really sad !!
 
No idea what you are talking about? Maybe post this page so we can see
the link is in the first post, its where I went, and I followed the link to stolen items page..
This is only a heads up to be careful that's all :dontknow:
 
Less than 2 weeks for the show coming up fast
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom