What's new

decent box I forgot to post

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Forgot to post this box ... it is nothing super but if I dont post them on here I lose track of my totals . I called around for some more handrolls didnt find enough worth traveling for some I am trying to catch up on my stash of coins they are boxes with keepers everywhere and none of them are sorted , I gettting ready to move them all to my buddy's house he has a walk in gun vault built into his basement .


Anyways for keepers


4 64s

9 40%s

78S

and a funky 2000 with a Mass sticker on it.



Thanks for reading and best of luck to everyone , Ed I need to get back to sorting out keepers :icon_scratch: cant believe I got this far behind.
 

Attachments

  • another snag 002.webp
    another snag 002.webp
    162.4 KB · Views: 309
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom