R ramblin angler Jr. Member Joined Sep 8, 2015 Messages 24 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Pemberton, NJ Detector(s) used ace 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 13, 2015 #1 Decent weekend...1800's house with no luck...farm field with no luck School yard clad Assuming an arcade token Farm field "relics" Upvote 8
Decent weekend...1800's house with no luck...farm field with no luck School yard clad Assuming an arcade token Farm field "relics"
R ramblin angler Jr. Member Joined Sep 8, 2015 Messages 24 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location Pemberton, NJ Detector(s) used ace 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 13, 2015 Thread Owner #2 Fun times had!
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2015 #3 We always want to come home with a decent find or two but it's always good just to get out. Congrats on getting out
We always want to come home with a decent find or two but it's always good just to get out. Congrats on getting out
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 14, 2015 #4 I would much rather look at an old farmhouse/field and know I did not find anything worthwhile than to drive by them salivating and imagining what "could" be there lol. I think we all have had those bubbles burst.
I would much rather look at an old farmhouse/field and know I did not find anything worthwhile than to drive by them salivating and imagining what "could" be there lol. I think we all have had those bubbles burst.