What's new

Decent weekend, but nothing old or shiny

ramblin angler

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2015
Messages
24
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pemberton, NJ
Detector(s) used
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same old clad, but productive.
image.webp

The bullet was a cool find. Has rifling.

image.webp
 
Upvote 4
hey man, its gas money :)

whats the total?
 
Better than my weekend...Saturday didn't get out bc of the weather...Sunday was absolutely beautiful...locked keys and cell in car for hours before I got charged a buck and a half! Wasted my entire day...actually even supposed to meet a fellow Tnetter! But nice finds!
 
$5.25 for the day, if I remember correctly.

One 1952 wheat penny.

The ring is fake, but an exhilarating find none the less.
 
$5.25 is good.
I been saving all my clad for 2 years now , it adds up.
 
That's a lot of pennies! Congratz on what looks to have been a FUN hunt!
 
I bought my first detector 9/18/15 and I'm up to $23.32!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom