What's new

Decision made, F4 on the way...tick tock

Skinsfan

Full Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
135
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Garret Pro Pointer
Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Decision made, F4 on the way...make me feel good!

After much investigation, enough reading to make my eyes bleed, enough emails and PM's to make fellow members eyes bleed....I have pulled the trigger.

The following is on the way:

*Fisher F4
*Garrett pro pointer
*Treasure wise 3 in 1 digger
*A load of buyers remorse hoping I made the right decision!

This is my starter set.

Relics,coins, trash look out. Fellow hunters around Richmond Virginia PM away, lets get rolling!

:occasion14:
 
Last edited:
What made you pick the F4. I'm sitting with my finger on the switch. I've narrowed it down to Garrett A250 and the fisher F4.....Thanks Mike
 
What made you pick the F4. I'm sitting with my finger on the switch. I've narrowed it down to Garrett A250 and the fisher F4.....Thanks Mike

I had it down to the F4 and Ace 350. I am in Virginia and the soil tends to heavy mineral present and this unit has ground leveling. I read at least 100 reviews on all of the Garretts and Fishers. At the end of the day, I got a great deal on a Fisher package. Good luck! The board members and sponsors were all great in educating me and providing input.
 
Last edited:
Skinsfan said:
I had it down to the F4 and Ace 350. I am in Virginia and the soil tends to heavy mineral present and this unit has ground leveling. I read at least 100 reviews on all of the Garretts and Fishers. At the end of the day, I got a great deal on a Fisher package. Good luck!

Yeah I heard the same. Our beach's in Seattle area have a heavy mineral content and I've been told F4 is a better fit for that use. Can I ask who u did your package with?
 
Yeah I heard the same. Our beach's in Seattle area have a heavy mineral content and I've been told F4 is a better fit for that use. Can I ask who u did your package with?

Sent you a PM with contact details!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom