What's new

Decorative Hardware/Token???

MilitariaCollector

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
140
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
I recently found this along a creek that used to be an old campground. I'm not sure if this is a token, or a piece of decorative hardware, or some kind of fishing weight? I'm leaning toward some kind of decorative hardware item. The object is just under 1" in diameter and is about 1/16" thick. The edge on the front side is slightly beveled. The back is flat, although the hole on the backside is slightly countersunk. I'm not sure what it is made out of, but its not iron, maybe bronze (reads a 32 on x-terra 70). Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0438 (Small).webp
    IMG_0438 (Small).webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0438 (Small).webp
    IMG_0438 (Small).webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 246
  • img_0437 (Small).webp
    img_0437 (Small).webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0438 (Small).webp
    IMG_0438 (Small).webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 232
from fred flintstones hat?

Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes
 

Attachments

  • flintstones.webp
    flintstones.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,219
Upvote 0
Venturi, for the air intake pipe on an old gas stove. It could be turned to adjust the amount air to keep the flame a nice blue color. Tony
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom